Monday, January 18, 2010

Our Little Family

Trying out this blog thing, seeing as how I always like reading about others' goings on, so perhaps the feeling might be reciprocal on some level. At least my family will like it. They haven't a choice.

Hummmmmm....

Baby Biz is 9 months old today. We went for her checkup, and everything is going just peachy. Biz is in the 90th percentile for her height, weight, and (doh!) head circumference. I'm thinking that big head=genius baby. Right??? I know the grandparents wouldn't argue that claim. It's wild how time flies once the baby is here on earth, in your arms, because the in utero thing sure seems to last a LIFETIME. Oh, sure, I exaggerate...but some might agree.

Here she is; pardon the redneck voice in the background. I'm not sure to whom that voice belongs...










Needless to say, Alan and I are two smitten kittens. With each other and this precious baby girl.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise not to correct your grammar and spelling excessively.

    ReplyDelete