Sunday, July 25, 2010

It's Been a While...a LOOONG While Really...


So I haven't blogged in some time. I have honestly been so preoccupied that I haven't thought about doing such. Until I was reading some other blog and noticed that I was a blog that they followed, and I thought -doh- I have a blog, too. So...

Biz is officially a year old. 15 months to be exact, and she is too much fun! She is a ball of energy--completely fearless and yet completely sweet, too.





She is talking so much and she cracks us up all the time with her personality that is just bursting at the seams.
She is my heart.




Which brings me to some other news of ours...we are having another little girl! I told you it's been a while. Cannon Abigail is due on November 11, 2010, but it will be just fine with her mama if she wants to come a little bit sooner. As long as she is finished cooking, that is.



And, lest I forget,

Happy Birthday to my Mom, Biz's G! We love you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment